Changing Lives Daily: Meet Up
Follow our corporate approved format below to host a local opportunity meeting & training. Underlined titles may be clicked in order to locate the area instructed.
- House Keeping: host ask everyone to place their cell phones on vibrate and save questions for the end of the presentation.
- Share your story (15 min max): Pick a member attending to share their story and experience with guest as to why they joined and what goals have been met using our network thus far. This is important because someone’s story may relate to others in the room (be sure to record this moment to send to us for monthly compilation). If there is not any members available, please share a video compilation of our monthly Share your Story segment on our CLD Netwerk YouTube page.
- Opportunity presentation (10 min): Play Video “Create Your Lifestyle Overview Presentation” located under the marketing & training tab in the back office or on our CLD Netwerk YouTube channel.
- Intermission (allow 15 to 20 mins. for guest to sign up and answer questions).
- New Member Checklist (20 min): Watch “New Member Checklist” videotoensure guest have an understanding on their next steps in the first 10 days of joining our network).
- Collect media (20 min): Record 30 sec. video from new members sign ups in regard to why they joined and what they are excited about accomplishing in the network).
- Take group photo
- Close (confirm next meeting)